Friday, August 19, 2011

RP: I was anxious on opening day

Posted by Admin On 11:07 AM

RP Singh exclaim returning to Test cricket after three years made him nervous as struggled against England at The Oval on Thursday.I was initially nervous, that's why the first over I bowled here and there but steadily I got my line and length, said RP Singh, who bowled seven over’s for 19 runs and didn't look a part either in pace or strength.
RP Singh said he was informed of his totaling only this morning after Praveen Kumar pulled out due to an ankle injury.I was told this morning after warm-up when PK reports he wasn't fully fit. The coach and captain then knowledgeable me that I was playing, he said.
RP hardly played a first class tie over the last few months but the Uttar Pradesh medium-pacer said he was fit for the match.I played some matches in IPL and a few club matches. Our domestic season lasts from September to March, so yes there weren't many four-day games but I am quite fit for the matches,he said.
The left-arm seamer said he wasn't too surprised at his inclusion and said he was not far behind from his form in 2007 when he grabbed 12 wickets from three Tests at 28.92.2007 is a long time back. But I've learnt a few more things like how to bring an in swing to a left-hand batsman. I just need a good click, he said.
I wasn't surprised at my inclusion. I have been working on my strength at home. I came here to play and was coming up for my turn.RP Singh said India would look to win the Oval Test and end the series on an optimistic note.We will aim for win and go all-out. We want to leave a good crash,he said.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter