Friday, September 09, 2011

Rubens Barrichello prepared for 20th year

Posted by Admin On 10:27 AM


Rubens Barrichello has no doubts he will be in Formula One in 2012, even though he grant to frustration a new deal with Williams has not yet been done. The veteran Brazilian is annoying to line up what would be his 20th F1 group next season, but is now in a state of flux.
Part of Barrichello's problem is he has no meaning of staying at Williams if another season is on the cards like they are currently enduring, having claim just five points from 12 races. However, he is confident by the fact personnel changes have taken place this year in training for next season when the team will also be mechanical by Renault engines.
Williams, though, remain in need of cash, and it has been optional they could again hire another driver ready to pay for his seat, as Pastor Maldonado has done this season. The downside to that situation is the team would have two drivers on their books lacking the experience to drive and lead as Barrichello can do.
Asked whether he was worried at the prospect of being with no a drive for next year, Barrichello said:No, it is not going to happen.But I have to put the whole lot into context as well. I have to see how competitive everything is.To be working for another year like this in my 20th year, I need something better.
The team is doing better with the engine alter and the workers change, so I can see a good light at the end of the channel.But I want to carry on because people want me to and they know I can win, other than that, I'll stay home and take care of the kids and play my internet games.
Barrichello presently remains in talks with Williams chairman Adam Parr with regard to one more year-long extension to his contract, but with no statement in sight. Speaking ahead of this weekend's Italian Grand Prix at Monza where he has won on three occasions, the 39-year-old said: We're talking day by day.
We just need to see. I wish we had done a deal previously, but it is taking a little longer.So far there is nothing else to add. I am just working very hard to seal the deal as soon as possible, but it is very flat in a way.The team is taking everything into viewpoint; they know what I can offer. There is zero else I can report, really. I am still waiting.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter