Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yusuf Pathan resolute to shine in CL T20

Posted by Admin On 10:42 AM


Yusuf Pathan on Wednesday said he is hopeful to put up a good show in the Nokia Champions League T20 tournament and return to the national side soon.There is no force on me. I have been doing well. I have confidence in my abilities and the team (Kolkata Knight Riders) has confidence in me. I'm stroke the ball well and am sure that I will donate for the team's cause,Yusuf declared.
After returning to the India side last year, Yusuf hit max out form when he assist India chase 316 with a blistering century (123 not out) against New Zealand. That form helped him in the IPL auctions earlier this year as he was snapped up by Kolkata Knight Riders for a copious Rs 9.66 crore.
Yusuf's woes began with the World Cup as he was not capable to do much and his bad form haunted him right through the West Indies tour. The Champions League qualifiers give Yusuf another chance to regain his place in the Indian team.
I'm keen to perform in the new season. After a long time, we are receiving to play in the tournament. I will try to give my best,Yusuf, who struck a half-century in a practice game against a Hyderabad XI on Tuesday, said.It is a long season ahead of me. I need to make a good start in this Twenty20 contest. We have to meet the criteria and I will make every effort to put in a good performance,Yusuf said.
Yusuf said he is working hard on making a reply to the Indian team.Insha Allah! I will be making a comeback soon. Irfan (Pathan) will also comeback, he is working hard on his game.On the competition in the NCL T20 tournament, he said:All the teams are good and they have come here to win. We did well in IPL 4 but unluckily we could not reach the top three. We will try to make amends in the Champions League.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter