Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Chinnarat Phadungsil wants Rory McIlroy pairing

Posted by Admin On 10:57 AM


Thailand's Chinnarat Phadungsil hopes he can fulfill his birthday wish by getting paired with Rory McIlroy at the WGC-HSBC Champions which tees off on Thursday. Chinnarat, who is celebrate his 23rd birthday on Tuesday, is thrilled with the prospect of teeing off next to the world's best players at the Sheshan International Golf Club.
However, nothing would please the birthday boy more than locking horns with the Northern Irish wonder boy again who just one year is his junior.It's kind of exhilarating for me playing with the world top players like Lee Westwood and Mcllroy this week. I've played with Mcllroy before in Munich (BMW International Open, 2009) and it'll be a nice birthday present if I can beat him this week,said Chinnarat.
The three-time Asian Tour winner has enjoy two top-10 finishes this season and believes that he can prolong to do well again. I've not really set any goals for myself this week but I'm convinced that I can get a good result as I've been playing well, said Chinnarat.I did well in Malaysia last week. It would have been better if my chip was good. I've been operational on my areas of weakness and I'm looking forward to opposing again,added the Thai.
Compatriot Kiradech Aphibarnrat is also aim for another personal success at the only World Golf Championships that is played exterior of the United States.My goal for this week is to finish inside the top-10. That'll be good for me. The next few weeks are going to be significant and I want to be at the top of my game,said Kiradech.
Kiradech won his first Asian Tour title in India earlier this year and has gone on to enjoy two more top-10 finishes in Indonesia and Thailand. While he is already commencement to justify the ‘rising' star tag that has been located on him since he won the World Junior Championship twice in 2003 and 2004, the 22-year-old who has only missed a single cut this season remains grounded amidst these rising prospect.
I'm not exactly 100% fit as I'm still anguish from the injury to my wrist. But that's not going to stop me from playing my best and getting a good result this week,said Kiradech, who is presently lying in eighth place on the Asian Tour Order of Merit.
To purchase best sports equipments: boxing equipments , Board games equipments , Athletic gears

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter