Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Greg Norman: Golf desires Tiger Woods

Posted by Admin On 10:55 AM


Presidents Cup captain Greg Norman is hoping that Tiger Woods is on his way back to his best following his imposing finish in Melbourne. Woods thrashed Aaron Baddeley to secure the charming point as the Americans beat the Internationals 19-15. And Norman, who skippered the International team, is among those who would like the win to act as channel Woods requirements to kick-start his vocation.

Tiger - he stepped up the plate,Norman said.I said to him 'You need golf as much as golf needs you'. We all want to see him up there.Any player hates to see a great player move violently. We all know what it's like to go through the ins and outs of the game.

You want to see the player who dominated the game come back so that when you beat him you feel like you beat him at the top of his game.Woods was one of Fred Couples' two wildcards for the American team - sparking a fierce discuss in the sport.

Norman had thought USPGA champ Keegan Bradley would have been a better pick, however Couples has no doubts he did the right thing.I don't know if I've ever felt correct in golf in 30 years, but I feel like I know what I'm doing,he said.

There's a motive I picked Tiger early. He worked hard and when a guy says 'Don't worry about me' you are going to smile.I got aggravated a bit because I felt I was option the greatest player I've ever seen play.I heard he was the Tiger of old today and Aaron Baddeley said it was extraordinary.

To purchase best sports equipments: boxing equipments , Board games equipments , Athletic gears

 

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter