Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Phil Mickelson expect for better fortunes

Posted by Admin On 11:21 AM

Phil Mickelson expects this week's Barclays Scottish Open at Castle Stuart and next week's Open at Sandwich will see him return to the big time. With Tiger Woods not contain won since November 2009 - and at present out upset, of route - many expected the three-time Masters champion to arrive at the world number one for the first time in his career.

Instead he finds himself down in sixth place, with only one victory since thrashing Lee Westwood at Augusta 15 months ago.I don't look too closely at the place,he told the European Tour website.It's wide open at the top and preliminary here at the Barclays I will be playing almost every week in big events and trying to get a height of play out of my game that hasn't been there as frequently as I would like.

If you play well, you get satisfied. I don't look at the system in depth. It rewards good play - and I need to play improved.I love in concert the week before a major and getting acclimatized.I am really excited. I feel my game is right there and Loch Lomond was great, but playing at a relations style course the week before the British Open is an ideal way to get ready.

Mickelson was at Wimbledon with wife Amy for the men's singles final and commented:What an experience - to see these guys play at such a high level was tremendous.My relations are going to spend some time in Paris as well as London and take in a bunch of museums and Hyde Park.It's known us a point in time to see what London has to there and we are keyed up about getting to Inverness. I believe my kids want to get to Loch Ness - they are excited to go and check it out.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter