Friday, September 30, 2011

Emmanuel Adebayor says apologetic to Arsenal fans

Posted by Admin On 11:14 AM


Tottenham Hotspur striker Emmanuel Adebayor admits he doubts running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans back in 2009. Adebayor had upset Arsenal fans by leaving to join Barclays Premier League rivals Manchester City, and when the two teams met at the Etihad Stadium in 2009 the Togolese striker further angry his one-time followers with an ill-advised celebration.
Adebayor netted twice for City in a 4-2 win and then sprinted towards his ex-club's fans before sliding on his knees. The act was widely destined including by law enforcement officials who were not frightened that Adebayor was trying to incite the crowd in a negative fashion.
However, as he is set to face the Gunners again, this time in the hated colors of Tottenham, Adebayor appear keen to make up with his former faction.I regret what I have done and I say sorry to everyone but at the end of the day sorry don’t change anything. For me it's over.
I'm looking forward to playing against Arsenal again on Sunday but believe me, if I have a chance to score, trust me I will score but as for the festivity, never in my life will I do something like that again.
Adebayor will certainly be a marked man on Sunday as he has made a terrific start to life at White Hart Lane by scoring three goals in three games since joining on loan from City.I'm having a good time at preparation every day,Adebayor said.
We're having a big laugh and I find myself already in the squad as if I have been playing for Tottenham for ages.We defend together and we attack jointly. We have a lot of good players, Gareth Bale, Benoit Assou-ekotto and Luka Modric, they're all fantastic players.Spurs midfielder Tom Huddlestone has been ruled out as he requires another process to clear up a long-term ankle injury.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter