Monday, September 19, 2011

Franklin: Mumbai Indians will miss Tendulkar

Posted by Admin On 10:36 AM


Mumbai Indians pacer James Franklin reckoned Sachin Tendulkar absence from the NCL T20 will be an opportunity for the others to prove their worth. Tendulkar is down with a toe injury, which flares up during the Indian team's just-concluded catastrophic tour of England, where they failed to win a single global match.
He is a massive player, and had a great IPL. So we'll absolutely miss him, but it is an opportunity for someone else to step up and prove his worth,Franklin said. After a decent outing in the Indian Premier League (IPL), Franklin is now looking forward to the future tournament, qualify matches of which are preliminary on Monday.
I am happy I could contribute for the team in the IPL, and would certainly like to carry on the good attempt into the Nokia champion League Twenty20 as well. I would be happy if I can contribute with the bat as well as the ball, and help my team win matches. I am look forward to the match against Chennai Super Kings next week,he said.
As far as the conditions go, the Kiwi all-rounder is fully aware of what to expect.The conditions would be tough (in India), as it always had been. I have been preparation hard for the series, and would like to see the outcome of my training. I have lost weight, and I'll push myself, though I had never been express quick.
Franklin also seemed to be enthusiastic to play in front of the sub-continental crowd.Well, every format has it challenges, and I certainly love playing all three. T20 is an exciting format, the bowlers and batsmen go hard at each other. It's massive in the sub-continent, the stadiums are packed and they make a lot of noise.The crowd will want value for their money, and it’s a fabulous feel every time you step into a sub-continent stadium,he said.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter