Saturday, October 15, 2011

MSDhoni enchanted by win, not revenge

Posted by Admin On 12:09 PM


India Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni remains adamant that revenge is not on India's mind, in spite of their terrific start to the ODI series against England on Friday. Dhoni was the star for India on a thrilling night of action in Hyderabad, making 87 not out from only 70 balls as India, who won the toss, registered 300 for seven before bowling England out for 174 in 36.1 overs.
The 126-run win will go some way towards restoring Indian pride after their dismal tour of England, where they failed to gain a single international victory. However, Dhoni has insist that revenge is definitely not on his or anyone else's mind.
I believe revenge is a very strong word,Dhoni affirmed after the game.This is a series where the idea is to clean the youngsters. Also, this win comes after a long time and it was an important win. You can't enjoy playing the game if you lose too many matches.
If you look at the England series especially the second half, we did play well. We scored runs but unfortunately there were rain interruption and the ball used to become heavier and tougher for our bowlers to grip.
Dhoni also describe his knock as being one of his more precious innings, adding that he had decided from an early stage that he would throw a small amount of caution to the wind.I normally don't believe in rating my appearance but yes this innings is a precious innings for me.
Over the years, I have played some good knock and this one is also a valuable one. Once I started batting at No 6, I had remodeled my game. This innings of mine was a very well calculated one.
I tried a lot of aerial shots which I normally don't play these days. I was working a lot of hitting over the cover region. I felt this was the right match to try out and it worked well,he added.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter