Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shinji Kagawa plan to build on Japan support

Posted by Admin On 12:12 PM


Borussia Dortmund forward Shinji Kagawa is hoping his brace for Japan in Tuesday's 8-0 win over Tajikistan will provide a catalyst for a return to form. Kagawa has yet to fully rebound back from a serious injury sustained while on international duty with Japan at the Asian Cup in January, and has thrash about to recapture the form that saw him hailed as one of the Bundesliga's most thrilling talents last season.
While he has appeared nine times for Dortmund so far this season, he has looked a shadow of his former self and only recently admitted he was stressed mentally. However, he bagged two goals for Japan in their 2014 World Cup qualifier against Tajikistan on Tuesday, and is hopeful to build on that presentation to once again shine for Dortmund.
I want to use this as a springboard and create results as I know that will definitely lift me up both condition-wise and from an emotional point of view,Kagawa told Kyodo News.Obviously expressively this is a relief and I was pleased with my first goal. I have achieved something big and I am delighted that I will be able to go back to Dortmund in an optimistic border of mind.
I made some simple error in midfield and I have to improve my accuracy as the qualifiers will get tougher now that we are going to be on the road.Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni was effusive in his praise of Kagawa's presentation on Tuesday night, in a game which also saw Stuttgart forward Shinji Okazaki and Ventforet Kofu rookie Mike Havenaar bag braces.
I'm pleased with Kagawa's goals and the result, but the thing that pleases me most is the way he increased his movement off the ball compare with the last game.He can play on the wing or in the central aggressive position and he gets in the box, and I'm fully aware what a significant player he is for us. He scored and had a great game.Kagawa's brace on Tuesday brings his tally to nine international goals in 27 caps for the Samurai Blue.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter