Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Hungry Yuvraj Singh targets WI bowlers

Posted by Admin On 12:26 PM


India's middle-order batsman Yuvraj Singh reckons that his best years as a cricketer is yet to come and he will now strive to invigorate his Test career. Yuvraj is not a regular member of Test squad and lost his place in the side after the series in Sri Lanka last year, but the elegant left-hander said he wants to be recognition as a good Test cricketer after departure.
It's the right time to focus on my Test career. I want to be identification as a good batsman in the longer format of the game. I have always try to give my best shot whenever on the field but grumblingly injury issues were there, Yuvraj said.
In the upcoming series against the West Indies and Australia, I want to score big and make a mark in the Test format. I want to reorganize my Test career and I'll raise the bar this time,he added.
Yuvraj said he has matured as a player after going through various ups and downs in his career, marred by injury or fitness concerns.My best years are yet to come. After a long injury layoff, I am fully fit and raring to go. My career has been marked by a lot of injury issues but I think it's on the right path now. My best is yet to come as lot of cricket is still left in me,he said.
After coming back from England, I worked hard towards my training. My body took a lot of toll in the past one year due to injury issues. There is no more injury and I am looking forward to make a mark through the forthcoming West Indies series. I want to do well in the series and serve the Indian cricket for long,he said.
Yuvraj was declared Player of the contest in the 2011 World Cup for his all-round arrangement, which played an involved role in India winning the coveted trophy after a hiatus of 28 years.
After playing in the IPL for the Pune Warriors, Yuvraj was ruled out of the West Indies tour in June-July as he suffered from a lung infection. The 30-year-old all-rounder suffer a fracture on his left index finger on the fourth day of the second Test against England after being hit on his gloves by a short-pitched delivery from Tim Bresnan. The injury ruled out Yuvraj for the residue of the England series as he had been advised at least four weeks rest.
Yuvraj failed to get better on time for the return series against England and was left out of the five-match ODI series and lone Twenty20.My steadiness has remained a problem as injury issues affected me in the last two years. I will try to keep the steadiness as I am giving more significance to my fitness,he said.
To purchase best sports equipments: boxing equipments , Board games equipments , Athletic gears

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter