Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jean-Eric Vergne: I'm prepared to step up

Posted by Admin On 11:05 AM


Jean-Eric Vergne insists he is ready to make the step up to Formula One after top the timesheets in all three days of the Young Driver test. Vergne was in action for Red Bull during the Young Driver test at the Yas Marina route where he put in some imposing lap times.

On Thursday, the final day, the 21-year-old posted, which were just four-tenths short of Sebastian Vettel's pole position time from last weekend's Abu Dhabi GP. And the Frenchman reckons his hat-trick is a sure sign that he is ready to make the step up to F1 either as a Toro Rosso race-driver or a test driver.

This shows that I have the pace to be in F1,he told.But it's up to Red Bull to decide.Thanks to them, I could test this car and thanks to them I went from karting into single-seaters and got to here. I've done my best now and they have to decide what is best for me for the future.

I've done everything that I could have done in the three days and now I have one more session to do, driving in Brazil. Then we will see.As for his own exterior out on track, Vergne said:I'm really content. These were three mega days for me and I'm really happy with what I've done for the team. Everything went well.

To purchase best sports equipments: boxing equipments , Board games equipments , Athletic gears

 

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter