Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Dani Pedrosa ruled out of Silverstone

Posted by Admin On 11:02 AM

Spanish rider Dani Pedrosa has been ruled out of this weekend's British Grand Prix at Silverstone. The Repsol Honda star broke his right collarbone in a crash at Le Mans last month and was compulsory to sit out the Catalunya Grand Prix as a result.

Missing the British round on Sunday will be a further blow to the 25-year-old's MotoGP title aspirations, as he already trail series leader Jorge Lorenzo by 37 points.After dedicate some time entirely to recover, I have decided not to take part in the British Grand Prix this week,Pedrosa said.I've done everything I could to be fit in time for Silverstone, but the conditions are not right to return to fight with guarantee.

Pedrosa's revival has been slower than it might have been owing to the decision to fit a smaller plate and screws to the fracture than would usually be used. Pedrosa encountered difficulty in his revival from a similar wound to his left shoulder in October last year, when a full-size plate caused deadness in his left arm.

He added:I need to feel 100% fit before I get on the bike again and to be sure I can fight for the victory, I don't want to go out there just to do laps. I've raced many times with pain and the experience tells me I'm still not ready to be competitive.I've determined not to take further risks and will in its place carry on my revitalization process so I may return in the best possible way.

It's time for me to be logical and not only follow what my heart says, or my desire to go back. I want to go back as soon as probable, but I want to do it when I have aptitude to fight to succeed. It's not the time yet.

 

We selling high quality sports equipments in an online sporting goods store. We value customer satisfaction highly and thus have placed a significant emphasize on the quality of goods we sell. We cater various sporting events such as cricket equipments, boxing gloves, carrom, chess set, shot put, athletic stores and rugby.

blogspot visitor counter